This is the first Energy Efficiency Network (EEN) in Uganda. However the concept has helped industries in many countries reduce their energy consumption.
- There are till date 80 EENs in Germany. Average energy savings of 4 – 8.1 % realized in the networks
- In Switzerland, between 2000 and 2007, 80 EENs were formed. The members on average realized cost savings of 110,000 Euros
- In Canada more than 2400 companies participated in 27 task forces similar to EENs, reducing energy intensity by combined 11.2 %
- In India 6 private companies formed an EEN and realized 47 Million kWh savings and 12,000 tons CO2 reduction
- Japan, Sweden, Norway and South Africa are some of the other countries where EENs have successfully helped industries become energy efficient.